- Describe your company in 140 characters or less. We build user-centered digital experiences for clients who demand meaningful results.
- Top 3 services your company/agency provides: Digital. Be it a strategy, a product, and/or a marketing effort.
- Year founded? 2001
- 3 words that describe your company culture: passionate, curious, straight-talking
- What treat would cause a stampede to the breakroom? (Cupcakes? Voodoo? …Beer?) Anything from Dovetail (vegan bakery) or Blue Star Donuts
- Suits or skinny jeans? On any given day you’ll see slacks, jeans, and running shorts.
- Music or headphones? We have an open office, so headphones come in handy.
- What’s most popular: Car, Bike or Trimet? We’re an office divided. About half drive, the other half bike, bus, MAX, walk, and even run!
- Number of employees? 23 and growing
- Describe your location. An open, light-filled space in the heart of food cart heaven! More specifically, the Commonwealth Building downtown at SW 6th and Stark.
- Highlight of 2012? Shortly after hitting #26 on the Fastest Growing Business list, we moved to our new space and were finally able to fit the whole team around one (very long) table.
- Best thing about working for your company? Getting to do what we love, while making the Internet a better place, and making a quantified impact for some really great clients.